This site is committed to protecting your privacy. The following is a summary of the way we treat the information you provide us while using our site.
Deneb Investments Limited only collects personally identifying information with your specific knowledge and consent. For instance, when you send email to our contact address. Only if you subscribe to our mailing list will we use your email address for the purpose of communicating with you regarding special events and offers from Deneb Investments Limited. If you at any time do not wish to receive communications from us, simply follow the unsubscribe instructions contained within the e-mail.
Should you be requested to fill in further personal details, we use this information only to provide you with the service you have requested. Under no circumstances will this information be sold or shared with third parties.
Finally, while your individual information is protected as outlined above, we reserve the right to use aggregated, anonymous data about our users as a group for any business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends.
- This site is owned and operated by Deneb Investments Limited (Registration Number 2013/091290/06) (“Deneb”) of 5th Floor, Deneb House, 366-368 Main Road, Observatory, 7925, P O Box 1585, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa, Tel: +27 21 486 1400.
- Access to and the use of this site is subject to the provisions of this legal notice.
- The contents of this site do not constitute the provision of any legal representations or warranties. Whilst all reasonable precautions have been taken in the preparation of the information on this site, no reliance may be placed on this information and Deneb disclaims all representations and warranties, including, but not limited, to warranties as to the quality, accuracy or content of information of whatsoever nature and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose of information.
- Deneb expressly reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to alter or amend any information set out on this site without notice. The information on this site is not intended to constitute professional advice and any decisions you make based on information contained on this site are your sole responsibility.
- Neither Deneb nor any of its directors or representatives shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage arising from any misrepresentations, negligence, omission of information or incomplete information, caused or resulting from any reliance on the contents of this site.
- Deneb does not warrant that the functions provided by this site will be uninterrupted or error free, nor that the site or the server that makes the site available are free from viruses or other harmful components. Deneb may suspend access to this site without notice at any time and accepts no liability for any consequences of the site being unavailable for any reason.
- The copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights on this site (including, but not limited to, web content and information, data, photographs and graphical images) are owned by Deneb. You may print or download material from this site only if such material is not stored on any medium other than for subsequent viewing, or it is not reproduced, modified, adapted or processed in any way. No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without Deneb’s prior written permission. No licence, express or implied, is hereby granted regarding any of the copyright, trade marks or other intellectual property rights.
- All risks arising from the use of this or any related site shall vest with you, the site user.
- All the provisions of this legal notice shall be severable and no provision shall be affected by the invalidity of any other provisions of this legal notice.
- This legal notice is governed by the law of the Republic of South Africa, ignoring its private international laws.