This communication is intended for the addressee only, is confidential and may be legally privileged. Unauthorised dissemination or copying is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us immediately and destroy the original message.
Deneb Investments Limited (“Deneb”) and its affiliates (together, the “Deneb Group”) provide this Internet Website (“Website”). Your use of this Website is subject to the following terms and conditions that Deneb may revise at any time, with the revised terms taking effect as of the date of its posting.
- Deneb maintains this Website for your personal information and education. You may download or print the Proprietary Information on this Website for your own non-commercial, educational, private or domestic use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices, or distort, mutilate or otherwise modify the Proprietary Information in a manner that may be prejudicial to Deneb. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Website (such as images, photographs, illustrations, icons, texts, video clips, written and other Proprietary Information) is copyrighted and protected under treaty provisions and world-wide copyright laws, unless otherwise noted, and is Deneb’s property (“Deneb Proprietary Information”). You may not sell, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, report or otherwise use any Deneb Proprietary Information in any way for any public or commercial purpose. Furthermore, you may not use or display Deneb Proprietary Information on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose. If you violate any of these terms, your permission to use Deneb Proprietary Information will automatically terminate and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of Deneb Proprietary Information. Any unauthorised use of Deneb Proprietary Information by you may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including, but not limited to, any data, questions or answers, comments, suggestions, or the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary by Deneb.
- By posting communications to the Website, you automatically grant Deneb a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display such communication(s) alone, or as a part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known of hereafter developed and to sublicense such rights to anyone. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Deneb or licensed to others by Deneb for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting, or developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Deneb may analyse aggregate and non-personally identifiable data relating to usage of this site. E-mail addresses and other personally identifying data about you are made known to Deneb when submitted to us. In addition, we may use previously submitted E-mail addresses and other contact information to communicate with visitors to the Website.
- The information on this site is intended for general information purposes only and is not intended to serve as financial or other advice. Whilst Deneb tries to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, your use of the Website is at your own risk. Deneb does not warrant or represent that Deneb Proprietary Information is accurate, error-free, truthful or reliable or that your use of Deneb’s Proprietary Information will not infringe rights of third parties. Deneb does not warrant that the functional aspects of the Website will be error free or that this Website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. If your use of this Website or Deneb Proprietary Information results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, Deneb is not responsible for those costs. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided to you “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF REASONABLE CARE AND SKILL, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Deneb makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Deneb Proprietary Information, software text, graphics, and links, or about results to be obtained from using the Website.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks that you see on this site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Deneb or its affiliates or are licensed to the Deneb Group by third parties. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademark displayed on this Website without the written permission of Deneb or third party who owns the trademark. Your misuse of any trademark displayed on the Website, or any other content on the Website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
- All contents of this Deneb Website is subject to copyright protection and reproduction of the content, or any part thereof, is prohibited without prior consent from Deneb.
- On this site you may be offered links to other sites operated by parties other than Deneb. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Deneb of the sites or the services or products offered on such sites. Deneb is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this Website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- You may not establish a link to this Website from a third party site.
- You agree that Deneb may terminate your use of the Website if Deneb reasonably believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement, or violated the rights of Deneb or any third party, or for any reason with or without notice to you. You agree that Deneb may modify or discontinue this Website, with or without notice to you. You agree that Deneb will not be liable to you or any third party as a result of such modification or discontinuation. The provisions entitled “Your Submissions and Communications”, “Disclaimer”, “Limitation of Liability” and “General Provisions” will survive termination of this Agreement.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Deneb be liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with the use of information available from this Website whether direct or indirect including, without limitation, any liability relating to any loss of use, interruption of business, lost profits or lost data, or incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, delict or otherwise.
- If any of the foregoing is not fully enforceable for any reason, the remainder shall nonetheless continue to apply.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa in respect of any disputes arising in connection with your use of this Website, or these terms and conditions or any matter related to or in connection therewith
- Unless otherwise specified, the information and Proprietary Information in this site are presented solely for informational purposes. Deneb makes no representation that Deneb Proprietary Information is appropriate or available for use in every country of the world. You use this Website at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, keeping in mind that access to Deneb Proprietary Information may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. Any cause of action you may have with respect to this Website must be commenced within three years after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. The waiver by Deneb of a breach of any provision of this Agreement will not be interpreted as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach.
(Registration Number 2013/091290/06)
366-368 Main Road
P O Box 1585
Tel: +27 21 486 1400